Join the Collegiate Recovery Community
Become a Member of the Collegiate Recovery Community
- Enrolled in at least three credit hours as an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral student
- Minimum of three months in recovery
- Participate in our weekly seminar meetings, community service projects, fundraising and other events
- Remain abstinent from the use of alcohol and drugs and committed to recovery
- Comply with all other university related obligations
Click the link to apply:
The Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC) at the University of Mississippi offers scholarships to members of the Collegiate Recovery Community. This scholarship was created to support students in recovery as they achieve their academic goals and is supported by donor contributions and fundraising from Telling OXFORD.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be enrolled in at least three (3) credit hours (undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral)
- Have a minimum of three months in recovery
- Remain abstinent from the use of alcohol and other drugs
- Received membership approval by the staff advisory of the Collegiate Recovery Community
- Comply with all other university-related obligations
- Regularly attended weekly CRC seminar meetings AND
- Participated in CRC activities at the University of Mississippi in the form of campus meetings, community service projects, and other events (not to include social events). *Any outside hours, relevant to the development of the Collegiate Recovery Community may be submitted for approval by the faculty staff advisor.
The staff advisor, as well as selected members of the William Magee Center professional staff will review scholarship applications for each academic semester.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.